Electrical resistance Glass Fiber is a low alkali glass with a typical nominal composition of silica and alumina. Some other materials may also be present at impurity levels.
We are into the manufacturing of E Glass Fiber products. Our product range includes:
- Needled Fiber Glass Mat
- Moulded Glass wool
- Laminated Glass wool Slabs
- Long Threaded Glass Fiber
- High strength
- High stiffness
- Relatively low density
- Resistant to heat
- Good chemical resistance
- Relatively insensitive to moisture
- Able to maintain strength properties over a wide range of conditions
- Good electrical insulation
- Thickness: 3 MM to 30 MM
- Density: 100 Kg/m3 to 200 Kg/m3
- Max. Working Temp: 800 *C
- Dimensions: As per requirement
- Thermal insulation for pipe lines, process plants, power generation, cold storage and air.
- Fiberglass needled mat has excellent performance on heat insulation efficiency, obdurability, fireproofing, no corrosiveness. It can be applied to automotive catalytic converter, Marine industrial, boiler, also suitable to home appliances. It can replace asbestos product.
- Needled Mat has an excellent noise isolation capacity; absorbs noise and also vibration.